Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums are Under Construction! Bare with us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction to Conn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Connnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SuperAdmin
Connnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Introduction to Conn Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Conn   Introduction to Conn EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Well met!

Welcome to NCDRP, and welcome to our fine forums. I will be your guide to mastering the very confusing animal that is Conn.

A little about myself: I'm a stupid gay Canadian nerd who will most likely sexually harass you if you cross paths with me and happen to be a cute boy. Besides that, in game I tend to be very quiet and only appear if called upon. You will most likely interact with my different cast of rp characters more than the actual me. Additionally, I'm Leyf's forbidden lover, cursed to never live out my life beside him.

Hobbies: Video games, obviously. A few of my favourite games: Garry's Mod, TF2, World of Warcraft (Nostalrius). Other hobbies of mine include making money, being completely and entirely socially inept, and doodling on the margins of important government documents.

I hope to see you on NCDRP Smile
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Operator
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Conn   Introduction to Conn EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:47 pm

I enjoy and miss your sexual harassment </3
Back to top Go down
Leyf
SuperAdmin
Leyf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Conn   Introduction to Conn EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:25 pm

"Additionally, I'm Leyf's forbidden lover, cursed to never live out my life beside him."

Well FUCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Conn   Introduction to Conn Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Conn
Page 1 of 1