Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums are Under Construction! Bare with us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REPOST: The Muigechev Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leyf
SuperAdmin
Leyf

REPOST: The Muigechev Legacy Empty
PostSubject: REPOST: The Muigechev Legacy   REPOST: The Muigechev Legacy EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:43 pm

I wrote this a while back in 2012 regarding my favorite Gmod character, Tetrenov Muigechev. I'm not saying it's a good story, but it's certainly nice to read again ^^

"Tetrenov my boy! Go help your mother, shes out in the Melon fields." Tetrenov's father, Vasilev Muigechev was a stern man, and very mysterious. He had a bad background with the local, and national gangs. He was a rogue kind of gangster, but always cared for his two boys, Tetrenov and Benov.

"Ah, sure thing father." Tetrenov replied, walking out the backdoor of their small hill-side home. The Muigechev's were wealthy, but wanted people. They had a long history of being ruthless and even betraying most everyone. Tetrenov could see Benov and his mother, Alensei picking the delicious, ripe watermelons that the Muigechev family had grown for so long.

"Tetrenov, Benov, my sons, it is time you knew," Alensei, their mother, started to speak. "You are both becoming older. Tetrenov, you are already 10 years old, and Benov, you are 12, you are growing up fast," Tetrenov and Benov stared. "As you kids know your father is wanted by a lot of bad people," Tetrenov and Benov nodded in unison. "We decided we are going to move to America to protect your father." The two Russian boys eyes lit up. Alensei laughed. "I knew you two would be more happy than sad, come now, keep harvesting, we have to get this final harvest to the market before next week. We are leaving on Friday." Alensei took a basket of watermelons and headed back towards the house. Tetrenov and Benov continued to pick the delicious fruit.

"Hey Benov, what do you think America is like?" Tetrenov asked his brother. Benov looked at him and shrugged.

"Probably very busy, i heard the cities are huge!" Benov replied excitedly. "Come on, we better get these Melons inside before mother has a fit" The week passed on and eventually the Muigechev's prepared their journey to America. They backed their belongings, sold what they could, and left silently in the night. Tetrenov and Benov had never flown in a plane before. They both enjoyed the ride, but Benov did get a little sick. After hours of flying, they finally landed in the small town of Downtown_ncd. The plane came to a halt and the announcer let the passengers know that it was safe to unbuckle. Alensei had to wake Tetrenov and Benov up because they both fell asleep about half way through the flight. The four Russians walked down the isle as many more passengers followed behind, eager to leave the tiny plane. The blinding sun hurt their eyes as they stepped off the steep set of stairs that led from the plane to the ground. It was much warmer in this town than in Russia. The people dispersed with their bags in hand and walked into the airport. Tetrenov stared at a peculiar looking tree, it was a Palm.

"Haha, oh Tetrenov, that's a Palm tree." Alensei said cheerfully. Tetrenov looked up at his mother.

"But mom, where do we go--"

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Tetrenov stared as blood shot from his mothers head, chest, and stomach. 3 bullets entered and exited her body before his eyes. He sat, and stared as she fell backwards. That moment seemed slow, as if time itself wanted him to see what happened for as long as he could. Tetrenov glanced over at his father who was quickly pulling a Desert Eagle from his coat pocket.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

His father fell to the ground. The Deagle slipped from his hands and clattered against the cement. Screams were heard from the bystanders. Tetrenov turned around and stared in the face of a tall man wearing a suit. He had dark glasses covering his eyes and he was holding a pistol towards Benov's head. Tetrenov looked down at his fathers Deagle and quickly but silently picked it up. Tetrenov aimed it at the man, but he noticed. He removed the gun from Benov's head and started to move it towards Tetrenov.

BANG. BANG. BANG.
Added (2011-08-09, 7:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Tetrenov fired the pistol to the best of his ability. The powerful kick-back of the pistol jerked Tetrenov's arm upwards, planting 3 bullets into the mysterious mans head. Tetrenov dropped the hot pistol and began to cry. The two brothers stared at their dead parents. The police arrived, the press arrived, and people crowded the scene of the murder. The two brothers were taken away to an Orphange, they were far too young to be left alone. The years went by and Tetrenov became none the less a bully and was forced out of the orphanage for misbehaving too many times. Benov rarely spoke after that day. He followed Tetrenov in whatever mischief he got into, but eventually, they left. They decided to abandon the dozens of group-homes that accepted them, and they took to the streets. Tetrenov and Benov developed a criminal record over the years of their street life in America. Never once did they forget the man who shot their parents, or why he did it. The two Russian's actions grew more dire as they developed worse habits. Drugs, peddling, stealing, and even murder.

They sat alone, under a bridge. It was raining, and dark out. "Mother and Father wouldn't approve of what we do, Tet." Benov said quietly. Tetrenov was surprised that his brother spoke and stared at him.

"And what else are we supposed to do? We are too young to live on our own. We were left behind in this life. We have nothing to lose." Tetrenov replied.

"But we can change." Benov said silently. "At least a little bit. Come on, I have to show you something." Benov stood up and walked from under the bridge and into the heavy rainfall. Tetrenov sighed, picked up his fathers Deagle, and followed. They walked through alleys and through many streets until Benov stopped in front of a building. He pointed at it and spoke, "Here." Tetrenov walked inside the abandon store. and rubbed two fingers across the dusty counter.

"What are we doing here?" Tetrenov asked. Benov was smiling and looking around the small store.

"We go undercover. And we change." Benov said simply. He knelt down and picked up some old boards, loose nails, and a rock that was just outside the door. Benov began hammering the rusty nails in the boards using the rock and created a crude sign that said "ЯI"

"What is that?" Tetrenov asked. Benov looked at him and smiled again.

"Russian Imports. We sell Melons now. We changed." Tetrenov stared at his brother. "I'm not saying we have to be good people. We were raised as gang children. We were meant to hurt bad people and help good people. That's what dad always told us."

"So it is..." Tetrenov said. "Then this will do. We sell Melons, and we follow in Vasilev's path." Benov nodded at his brother. Tetrenov took the crude looking sign and walked outside with it. He hung it above the door and stared at it. "Russian Imports..."

"Looks nice, I'm in." An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind Tetrenov. He whirled around and pointed his Deagle at a masked man. "Woaw woaw, calm down there, friend. I am one of you, a Russian. I couldn't help but over hear your little valor-talk with your brother there. Sounds like a just cause, you remind me of myself, so, I'm in." The masked man shrugged and held on his hand. Tetrenov stared at him, and looked back at Benov who was standing in the doorway. The rainfall was becoming softer. Tetrenov grabbed his hand, and shook it. "The names Brishnav by the way, I think this will turn out to be a whole lot of fun."
Back to top Go down

REPOST: The Muigechev Legacy
Page 1 of 1