Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums are Under Construction! Bare with us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On that Nostalgia Grind..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leyf
SuperAdmin
Leyf

On that Nostalgia Grind.. Empty
PostSubject: On that Nostalgia Grind..   On that Nostalgia Grind.. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 am

I know it can't only be just me who is excited to bring back some older characters from DDRP and NCDRP! It's been a solid 3-4 years since I've role played as any of my most memorable characters. It might be a bit hard to jump back into their swing, but a few have stuck pretty well such as Tetrenov Muigechev and Mathias Gesetz ^^

Though.. now would be a great time to start new characters as well! It was really fun being Tetrenov on DDRP because I felt like a staff member even when I wasn't. Russian Exports was high-class crime back in the day! It's hard to do that as a Superadmin now.. Even if you do successfully kick someones ass in DarkRP, it's easy to call abuse Sad

Maybe I'll just have to get creative with how direct or indirect Tetrenov's influence will be... hmmmm
Back to top Go down

On that Nostalgia Grind..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server :: NC General :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: