Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums are Under Construction! Bare with us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Example Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leyf
SuperAdmin
Leyf

Example Application Empty
PostSubject: Example Application   Example Application EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Name: Steljoka

Steam ID: steljoka879

Referring Staff Member(s): Leyf said I could apply

Usual play-time (5pm-8pm?): 2 hrs

Why is making you Advisor good for NCDRP? What makes you different than the rest?: I will obey the rules and treet people with respec. I know my powers and will use them for good. I will post on the forums and make the server a better place with my kindness and idea

What is your biggest fear or concern about becoming an Advisor on NCDRP?: Gettin demoted LOL!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's dissect this masterpiece.

The only field Steljoka did not mess up was his name. Great!

Steam ID: Steljoka did not correctly enter his ID. This application would immediately be unconsidered. There are MANY ways to find your Steam ID (try Google!)

Referring Staff Member(s): This was a trick question. Leyf does not give his referral to new staff to avoid bias. He may suggest that you apply, but he will NOT grant referral. Lying about the referring staff member will result in forfeiting your application.

Usual play-time (5pm-8pm?): 2 hours a day? A week? C'mon, Steljoka. Something as simple as, "Weekdays 8-10pm, Weekends 5~hrs/day" would suffice over Steljoka's example.

Why is making you Advisor good for NCDRP? What makes you different than the rest?: Steljoka only told us (in broken grammar) things we already expect of our Advisors. We want to know more than what we expect of you. What's your most unique talent? What's your strongest social skill? Are you good with people? Creative with conflict? Tell us!

What is your biggest fear or concern about becoming an Advisor on NCDRP?: This is your opportunity to voice an honest concern. Becoming a new staff member can be daunting as we've all felt it before. Tell us what makes you worried about this position, and perhaps why. We want our staff to feel comfortable, and welcomed. While Steljoka isn't wrong in fearing demotion, his sentence tells us nothing of use beyond that.
Back to top Go down

Example Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the official forum for NCDRP: N3rd C4ve DarkRP Server :: Admin :: Apply for Admin-
Jump to: